In every Kindermusik for Young Toddlers Class, you’ll get to…..
- Bond. In our busy lives, it is hard to reserve the bonding time that we so crave. A Kindermusik class offers you a place to create lasting memories with your child, gain new insights into your child’s development, and nurture your child’s musical imagination.
- Play Instruments. Your baby’s exploration of age-appropriate and child-safe instruments will enhance their sense of rhythm and steady beat, help develop a keen awareness of the distinguishing qualities of sound, and encourages spontaneity and creativity. Instruments used include shakers, bells, drums, rhythm sticks, tambourines and much more!
- Twirl, Wiggle, Move and Dance. This high-energy class is just right for your newly independent walker. A classroom full of joyous movement helps a little body develop the muscle strength needed to walk, run and climb. It also helps a little heart to fall in love with the sheer joy of responding to music. Enjoy lap bounces, free dances, circle dances and many other movements to help improve large motor skills and to help your child feel the beat in their bodies.
- Listen. Hearing is something we are born with, but the ability to listen is something that is learned. Your baby will hear a variety of different sounds to help improve listening skills and to gain auditory awareness. From the chugging sound of the choo choo train to the ribbits of the frog. Watch your child’s eyes light up with delight. In addition to sounds, your baby will also get to hear a wide variety of music from diversity cultures. This builds strong neural networks in a baby’s forming brain and greatly aids in speech development.
- Relax. Your baby will gain body awareness and improve relaxation and calming techniques through cuddles and rocking songs.
- Speak and Sing. In this class, vocal development is essential. Your baby will get to activate their lips, tongue and voice through vocalization, echoes and sound play. These help to nurture your child’s speaking and singing voice and promote early communication success.
- Socialize. In a clean, safe environment, you’ll meet other caregivers and little ones just like you who value music, learning and bonding. Your child will gain social skills as they interact, communicate, observe and share with other children. Connect with other families for support and share tips to make every day musical and joyful.
- Receive Expert Advice. A Kindermusik Educator explains what-to-watch-for every step of the way, and how each activity enhances your child’s complete development.
After class, your learning continues with Kindermusik@home…
- Every 4 weeks, you’ll receive a new downloadable music album with 15-20 songs, featuring the same awesome music from class. By playing the music at home and in the car, your little one will get the repetition needed to acceleration their language development!
- The Kindermusik@home website includes fun and interactive stories, games and family activities to compliment the learning we do in class further enhancing your child’s growth and development.
- Click here for more information on Kindermusik@home.
Kindermusik for Young Toddlers Monthly Unit Descriptions