Welcome to Kindermusik@Home our robust web app for children available as part of your enrollment!
At Kindermusik, we know that music can impact a young child in profound ways and set a child up for early (and ongoing!) academic success. We also know children learn best through repetition, which is why enrollment in Kindermusik has always included materials for families to use together at home. In the past, this meant providing physical home materials, however, we recognize the times and tools are changing. Now, children engage in digital learning from an early age.
As the worlds leader in music education programs for young children, we share a commitment to follow, participate in, and integrate the newest research on how children learn best, which also means including the latest technology in fun, age-appropriate, and family-friendly ways. To help support the growing importance of technology fluency, we are proud to bring Kindermusik@Home to your family. These digital home materials truly embody the very best of both worlds; a responsible introduction to technology AND lots of hands-on, movement-rich, in-your-lap, down-on-the-floor learning. This philosophy aligns with the recommendations for screen time set forth by the NAEYC and the Fred Rogers Center for Early Learning. With Kindermusik@Home, you can access your
favorite Kindermusik songs and activities, music, eBooks, and lyrics any time from your smartphone, iPad, tablet, laptop, or computer. With recipes, learning games for kids, crafts, and more in a green-friendly digital format, we make it easy for parents and caregivers to actively support their children’s learning on-the-go from the living room to the grocery store to the doctors office! Plus, with each new learning theme, Kindermusik adds new content and new music to your family’s growing collection!
Let’s Get Started….
If you’ve never set up your account, here’s how to get your digital @home.
- Go to http://my.kindermusik.com/login/login.aspx (notice no www.)
- Click on the button that says New User.
- Enter your information: First Name, Last Name, your Email Address (use the same email address that you used when signing up for My Little Conservatory), and create a password. (If you already have registered with play.kindermusik.com, you can use the same email address and password in both places.)
- Select the three security questions and answers for your account and type in your answers (this will be used later in case you ever forget your password).
- Then click Create an Account and Login in the bottom right corner. This should take you directly to the digital materials home page.
- Once you’ve set up your account, you’ll be directed to your home page where you’ll find your child’s unit of materials waiting for you.
Tablet/Smart Phone Version
Need help transferring music from digital materials to Itunes?
Here’s a wonderfully helpful PDF that will walk you through it step by step! If you need more help, please let us know! We want this to be a great experience!