- Academic Year Session (September-May): $67-$111 per month (depending on the number of classes in each month. Click here for specifics)
- Summer Session (4 weeks): $89 with flexible scheduling
- Sibling Discount: 10% off all enrolled siblings in our Kindermusik Program
- Newborns (4 months and younger): first month FREE
- Academic Year Session (September-May):
- Materials Fee: a one time fee per level ($75-85)
- Summer Session (June-August): $27 per lesson
Playdates & Single-Day Classes:
- Current MLC Families: $15 per family
- Non-enrolled Families: $18 per family
Revolving Tuition Amount: Our monthly tuition is based on the number of classes your student will receive during any given month. Most months have 4 weeks, but some have 3, 5 and even 2. With this type of tuition system, you only pay for the weeks we are holding class. Please note, our tuition does not change if you miss a class. Instead, we offer unlimited makeups for any class that you miss. Click here for the dates we are having class and the tuition amount for that month.
Payment Methods: We take Checks and Credit Cards (American Express, Visa, Master Card & Discover) Tuition payment is due at the first class of the month.
Late Fees: There is a $10 late fee for any payment that is more than two weeks late. Thank you for understanding.
What You Get:
Your Kindermusik enrollment includes:
- Weekly classes with fun and relevant music and activities
- Access to Kindermusik@Home
- New music and activities each and every month
- A new digital album with 15-20 songs each month
- Unlimited Lifetime Make Ups if you ever miss a class
- Weekly emails explaining what your child is learning each week
- Birthday gift for your child
- Guaranteed one-on-one time with your child
- Join, transfer or take a break at any time (10 days notice for withdrawals)
Your Piano Lesson enrollment includes:
- Weekly private piano lessons
- Music books, plush toys, Cds and other materials specific to each level
- Birthday gift for your child
- Certificate of Completion at every level
If you aren’t completely happy with your My Little Conservatory experience, please let us know and we will offer you a refund for the current class and any future classes. We do not refund past classes.
Enroll once now and you’re all set, until you tell us otherwise. If for any reason you need to take a break, simply give 10 days written notice by email. If notice is not given by the first of the month, the following months tuition will still apply. Missed classes are neither prorated nor refundable. Always, if there is an extenuating circumstance, please just notify us and well do our best to accommodate you.
We offer unlimited lifetime make ups for our Kindermusik classes. You can use them anytime, even with a non-enrolled sibling or future siblings. We do not keep track of makeups or attendance. We use the honor system; if you think you need a makeup, simply schedule one! For our Private Piano lessons, we offer 3 make ups per year. Click here to schedule your makeup.
In the rare event we need to cancel classes due to teacher illness or other unforeseen circumstance, you will receive as much advance notice as possible. Make-ups will be offered.
Because certain aggressive behaviors create apprehension for children and consequently ruin the class experience, these behaviors will not be tolerated. Aggressive behavior toward other children or adults will be grounds for dismissal and/or expulsion from class.
Aggressive behaviors include, but are not limited to: throwing objects at others, biting, hitting, kicking, tackling, and scratching. Also included are behaviors that cause damage to the classroom facility or property of My Little Conservatory.
The following actions will be taken if these behaviors occur:
First incident: parent must remove child from that class for a few moments or possibly the remainder of class that day.
Second incident: parent must remove child from that class for the remainder of class that day. Additionally, the child may not attend any classes for a period of no less than two weeks.
Third incident: parent must remove child from that class for the remainder of class that day and child may no longer attend Kindermusik classes for at least 3 month or longer if the behavior is still present.
My Little Conservatory reserves the right for an instructor to ask a parent to remove a child from class at any time or to deny admission to a class due to any of the above mentioned behaviors.
Please be considerate of other children when deciding whether or not your child is healthy enough to attend class. Ask yourself this important question if your child is healthy, would you want him/her playing with another child that has your child’s symptoms? If the answer is no, please do not bring him/her to class. If your child exhibits any of the symptoms listed below, please be advised that in the interest of safety for all children and adults present, we will ask you to leave and make-up the class at a better time. Please follow these guidelines and if you or your child has any of these symptoms, please do not attend class:
Fever within the last 24 hours
Runny nose with yellow or green mucus
Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
Rash or spots on skin
Please be aware than some children are very sensitive to certain foods and therefore, we ask you not to bring food or drink into the classroom. If your child needs a drink or snack during class, please step out of the room for a moment to accommodate his/her needs. If you have food or a cup in your bag, please be sure it is somewhere where no other child could accidentally eat or drink it.
Also, please avoid wearing heavy perfumes.